Consign with Fresh Kids
Fresh Kids is an online and boutique baby, kids, and maternity consignment store. We have an online store as well as a boutique store in the trendy Marda Loop neighbourhood in Calgary (AB). We specialize in designer, upscale brands, small shops and sustainable brands.
Our consigners earn a competitive rate of 40% of the selling price, paid by e-transfer or 50% in store credit.
Details for consigning with us are covered below. To consign with Fresh Kids, complete the form on this page and we will send you the consignment agreement via email. View the consignment agreement here.
HOW DO I DROP OFF?
HOW DO I GET PAID?
WHAT DO YOU SELL?
Quality, mid- to higher-end brands. Fresh Kids is selective with what we accept, which is why it is such a great place to shop for your kids!
- Baby + Kids clothing, shoes, accessories + gear - sizes newborn up to 12
- Maternity clothing, accessories + gear
- Baby & Kids brands include, but not limited to: Aden + Anais, Adidas, Appaman, Baby Bjorn, Baby Boden, Bogs, Catimini, Columbia, Converse, Crocs, Deux par Deux, Ergo, Eliane et Lena, Gap, Grobag, H&M, Hanna Andersson, Hatley, Helly Hansen, Indigo Baby, Iris and Ivy, Isobella and Chloe, Janie and Jack, Kamik, Kickee Pants, Little + Lively, Lilli Gaufrette, Little Me, Mayoral, MEC, Native Shoes, Nike, Nordstrom Baby, North Face, Mini Mioche, Patagonia, Peek, Peekaboo Beans, Quicksilver, Ralph Lauren, Robeez, Ruby and Bloom, Saucony, Skechers, Tea Collection, Toms, Triple Flip, Tucker + Tate, UGGS, Vans, Volcom, Zara
- Maternity & nursing brands include, but not limited to: A Pea in the Pod, Asos, AG, Bellabumbum, Belly Bandit, Bravado, Cake, Cantaloop, Dote, Elly B, Gap Maternity, H&M Mama, Hotmilk, Ingrid & Isabel, Isabella Oliver, Japanese Weekend, Joe's Jeans, Jules & Jim, Lalabu, Makers, Maternal America, Momzelle, Motherhood, Mothers en Vogue, Nom, Noppies, Nummies, Paige, Pink Blush, Ripe, Seraphine, Spanx, Stork & Babe, Thyme (certain items only), Topshop, Wendy Bellisimo, Zara, 7 For All Mankind,
- Small shops
- New, never used, or excellent to very good condition
- Prices are determined based on label, condition, and demand
WHAT DO YOU NOT SELL?
- Most items from the following brands: Carters, Circo, Cherokee, Children's Place, Garanimals, George, Gerber, Joe Fresh, Calvin Klein, Kloz for Kids, Nevada, Old Navy, Pekkle, Simply Basic, and Tommy Hilfiger
- 2016 or earlier styles of Gap and Mexx
- Stained, ripped, or damaged items (broken zippers, missing buttons, worn hem etc.)
- Undergarments, socks, blankets, homemade items
- Recalled items
1. Items for Consignment: We accept new or pre-used maternity, baby and kids clothing and gear. We do not accept items that are torn, ripped, or have broken zippers or missing buttons. Items that fall outside our list of accepted items will be donated to a local charity of Fresh Kids’ choice. We cannot accept items that have been recalled. We cannot accept and will immediately destroy items deemed counterfeit. Please note it is illegal to buy or sell counterfeit goods.
2. Time in Store: We sell consignment items for a minimum term of 6 months. Price reductions may occur at the discretion of Fresh Kids. Fresh Kids reserves the right to donate consigned items after 6 months. Fresh Kids does not return consignment items back to consigners once they are dropped off.
3. Unsold Items: Items unsold after 6 months may be donated to a local charity.
4. Payment: You will receive 40% of the selling price for your items or 50% credit. You can request payment for any sold items at by emailing us at email@example.com. We pay via e-transfer for amounts over $10.
5. Liability: We do not assume responsibility nor do we reimburse for loss or damage due to fire, theft, or for any other reason. All risk of ownership of consigned items shall stay with the consigner.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the consignment agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please get in touch!