Kid Consignment Canada
Shopping consignment is good for our planet and our wallets. When you shop consignment, you are able to curate your unique style from a variety of brands and styles at a fraction of the cost compared to buying new. Shopping consignment helps build the circular economy and keeps textile waste out of the landfills. Fresh Kids offers well curated consignment pieces for the modern, busy family. Our items are carefully inspected to ensure like-new quality of previously loved items. Shopping upscale resale keeps items out of the landfill and gives them a new life.
In addition to shopping consignment - have you considered consigning your child’s clothing? We put thousands of real dollars into our consignor’s wallets every month. If you buy quality items, you know they hold their value and can be given a second, third even fourth life with consignment. The downturn of the economy during the pandemic has been tough on everyone. A lot of families are looking for a creative way to put money in the bank and consignment not only offers a solution, it also offers a way to keep you feeling good about your participation in keeping our planet green by reusing, reducing and recycling.
Fresh Kids is the top children’s consignment store in Canada. Located in Calgary, Alberta, we’re a both a brick and mortar and online boutique that takes pride in accepting and offering well curated, on-trend clothing for babies, kids, nursing and expecting mothers, with great benefits for those who consign with us. If you’re looking to drop off your kid’s clothes for consignment, there are a few things you should know about our simple and seamless process. We are known for being the best in the business in Canada and we want to make your consignment experience a wonderful one.
How it Works
HOW DO I DROP OFF?
When you have collected your items, you can drop off during boutique hours or mail them to our retail location at 2040 34th Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T2C3.
As we have many drop-offs, so please allow 3-60 days for your items to hit our website and/or boutique floor.
HOW DO I GET PAID?
You will receive an account for our online "Consigner Portal" that provides a report of your sold items. You may request a payout anytime - 35% cash paid via e-transfer or 50% store credit.
To request a payout, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payouts can take up to 14 days.
ITEMS WE ACCEPT
Fresh Kids is selective with what we accept, which is why it is such a great place to shop.
MATERNITY BRANDS WE ACCEPT
Including (but not limited to):
A Pea in the Pod
Ingrid & Isabel
Jules & Jim
Mothers en Vogue
Stork & Babe (certain items only and must be less than 2 years old)
7 For All Mankind
BABY & KIDS BRANDS WE ACCEPT
Including (but not limited to):
Aden + Anais
Andy & Evans
Anchors & Antlers
Archers & Arrows
Bambi & Birdie
Charlie & Gus
Deux par Deux
Eliane et Lena
Gap (certain items only and must be less than 2 years old)
Isobella and Chloe
Janie and Jack
Jax & Hedley
Jax & Lennon
Kid + Kind
Little + Lively
Little Green Radicals
Little Marc Jacobs
Lulu + Roo
Os & Oakes
Posh & Cozy
Potter & Pehar
Rylee + Cru
Ruby and Bloom
Smash & Tess
The Printed Bow
Tiny Button Apparel
Tucker + Tate
When We Were Young
Whistle & Flute
Zara (must be less than 3 years old)
WHAT DO YOU NOT SELL?
We do not sell the below brands or items and if dropped off, we will donate them:
- Items for Consignment: We accept new or pre-used maternity, baby and kids clothing and gear. We do not accept items that are torn, ripped, or have broken zippers or missing buttons. Items that fall outside our list of accepted items will be donated to a local charity of Fresh Kids’ choice. We cannot accept items that have been recalled. We cannot accept and will immediately destroy items deemed counterfeit. Please note it is illegal to buy or sell counterfeit goods.
- Time in Store: We sell consignment items for a minimum term of 6 months. Price reductions may occur at the discretion of Fresh Kids. Fresh Kids reserves the right to donate consigned items after 6 months. Fresh Kids does not return consignment items back to consigners once they are dropped off.
- Unsold Items: Items unsold after 6 months may be donated to a local charity.
- Payment: You will receive 35% of the selling price for your items or 50% credit. You can request payment for any sold items at by emailing us at email@example.com. We pay every 2 weeks, via e-transfer for amounts over $10.
- Liability: We do not assume responsibility nor do we reimburse for loss or damage due to fire, theft, or for any other reason. All risk of ownership of consigned items shall stay with the consigner.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the consignment agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To drop off your kid’s clothes, you can stop by during business hours or mail them to 2040 34th Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T2C3. Your clothes will take 3 to 30 days to come up for sale in our store or website. We have a large number of daily drop offs and do our best to get your items online as quickly as possible.
Once you’ve consigned with us, you’ll get an account on our Consignor Portal, which will help record the items that have been bought. At any time of your choosing, you can get your cut of the sales by sending a mail to us.
Because we’ve got eyes out for the best, we’ll only accept Kid Consignment that are modern, quality, or upscale brands. The clothes can be unused or used but must be in excellent shape given our strong esteem for quality.
Items that we do not accept for consignment are donated to local charities that we have partnered with to ensure that your items are still going to a great home when you are ready to let them go. To consign your kid’s clothes with us, come visit us at 2040 34th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta. Our business hours are from 11 am to 5 pm on Tuesdays to Saturdays. Sundays and Mondays are exempt. We do also work with people out of province to mail in their consignment items.
Make sure to subscribe to our email list to avoid missing out on opportunities, deals, and offers we’ve put up just for you.